Obama’s Agriculture department wants to put a 15-cent tax on Christmas trees so it can set up a program to “help” the Christmas tree industry.
I don’t even know what to say anymore. While zombie Americans sit at home watching their football games, our government becomes more and more dictatorial. Where does the executive branch get the authority to impose taxes or fees? Isn’t this the Congress’ job? And where does the government get the authority to get involved in any industry?
Where is congress while all of this is happening? We now assassinate Americans without a trial and allow the executive branch to do whatever it wants. Why not just make this an official dictatorship and get rid of all the congressmen? At least we’ll be saving some money by not having to pay the morons.
- Who Needs Congress when we have Obama?
- Should States Be Able To Nullify Federal Laws?
- The Most Dangerous Answer of the Debate Goes to….Romney
- Obama Contraception Mandate Economically and Constitutionally Stupid
- The One and Only Thing this Election Can be About